Our overall goal is to help you:
- Maximize and optimize the value your organization and your employees derive from the group retirement benefit; and,
- Manage and mitigate corporate risk associated with the fiduciary role you play as the sponsor of a group retirement benefit.
We specialize in:
- Group Retirement consulting and advisory services;
- Third Party Administration
- Relationship management and client support, as it relates to record keepers, investment managers and other third-party service suppliers;
- Governance modeling and oversight;
- Best-in-Class Service Support backed by our Concierge Service Program; and,
- Change management stewardship.
We help model, deliver and provide stewardship for your employee communication needs.
- Web-based; and
We have extensive experience conducting detailed reviews of all pension & retirement savings plan arrangements. Our goal is to assist you so that you can effectively meet your specific business, financial and human resource objectives by providing proactive guidance and service.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-753-0110.
GRS has built its organization around a team of specialists who serve clients across the country. We do not represent any single bank, trust company, life insurance or investment firm. This gives us the freedom to survey the marketplace and determine those products that best serves the unique needs of each client.
For your group retirement solutions (pension, RRSP, profit sharing, TFSA, etc.) and related needs contact us today.
From our experts
Breaking Down Barriers: How to Increase Participation in Retirement Plans – by Colleen Baker, vice-president of enterprise benefit solutions, People Corporation. From the January/February 2019 issue of International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)‘s publication Plans & Trusts – Download