We make saving on your prescription costs easy. You and your dependants will benefit from our partnership with select pharmacies through either reduced dispensing fees, reduced mark-up or other value-adds.
Click the following to find your most convenient location:
Provincial regulations may restrict the full benefits offering each pharmacy is able to offer.
Available through IRIS Vision Group locations, you can take advantage of select rebates on vision care products including:
- $150 certificate redeemable off of the purchase of eyeglasses including a frame and a pair of fully coated prescription lenses (lenses must be minimum value of $250) and/or on the purchase of prescription sunglasses.
- $25 certificate redeemable towards a pair of fully coated single vision lenses (vision lenses must be minimum value of $250)
- $50 certificate redeemable towards a pair of fully coated progressive lenses (progressive lenses must be minimum value of $250)
- $50 certificate redeemable towards the purchase of annual supply of contact lenses.
- $50 certificate redeemable towards the purchase of non-prescription sunglasses valued at $100.00 or more.
- $25 certificate redeemable towards the purchase of 3 or more bottles of Eye Omega Benefits (240 Softgels size)
- $10 certificate redeemable for non-prescription glasses with Blue Light Filtration
Click here to find the Optical location nearest you.
IRIS locations in Saskatchewan and Manitoba are coming soon.
Brand Name Prescriptions
Your plan may reimburse your prescriptions at the generic level, however, you may, due to medical reasons, require the brand-name version. It’s incredibly easy to stay on brand name medications, at little or no additional cost to you or your benefits plan.
People Corporation has partnered with two leading Brand Name Choice Programs – RxHelpONE and innoviCares. If you are prescribed any of the participating medications or products, you may be eligible to receive the brand name drug.
As each program provides access to participating brand medications through different pharmaceutical manufacturers, you will need to review each site and use their search tool to determine which card supports the medication you are currently using. New medications are added regularly so please ensure that you check back regularly to see what has been added.