Vice President, Rewards (Toronto, ON)
At People Corporation we are committed to helping businesses succeed. We are a national provider of benefits, retirement, wealth, wellness, and human resource solutions. Our experts and solutions serve over 20,000 clients representing nearly 3 million Canadians. We offer customized solutions designed to fit the unique needs of businesses and their employees, members and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Health & Wealth Solutions, the Vice President, Rewards will be responsible for establishing a People Corporation loyalty, incentive, and rewards program focused on engaging members in their individual health and wellbeing. The ideal candidate will have experience building and/or managing an economically viable perks, rewards, and/or loyalty programs.
Working closely with the Health Solutions leadership team, and leveraging our digital wellbeing platform, the VP, Rewards will use behavioural science-based models, preferred provider relationships, negotiated discounts, perks and exclusive offers with leading partners, to design, lead and manage our People Corporation Loyalty program. As a key component in our member engagement strategy, the program will foster ongoing relationships with the individual (plan member, student, employee) across all our clients, and engage them in their physical, financial, and mental wellbeing – all within the People Corporation digital experience.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining a rewards-based loyalty program that builds engagement with our digital member experience by driving:
- Increased member engagement within our platform, content, products, and solutions.
- Education and adoption of individual solutions by attaching points and rewards to utilization and progress.
- Perception of value add and exclusivity for members and stakeholders.
- Incorporating a science-based points and rewards earn and allocation system that appropriately links behaviour to points and incentives, considering the economic viability of the program, including direct revenue generation.
- Designing rewards and loyalty point conversion metrics, reporting, and analytics
- Identifying, leading, and negotiating relationships with preferred providers and vendors to offer a full suite of perks, rewards, and exclusive offers that are attractive to stakeholders.
- Implementing and maintaining processes/systems/tools that support the effective management and monitoring of the rewards program, including growth, engagement metrics, usage, and contribution to divisional and organizational financial metrics.
- Linking the loyalty and rewards program to overall organizational strategic plan, financial goals, and support of broader distribution goals.
- Proactively eliciting input from business leaders across the organization that can be enhanced through the rewards and loyalty program.
- Monitoring the market for trends in client and customer behaviour, circumstances, and opportunities to increase engagement, service, and product growth opportunities.
- Building and managing a team to maintain and grow the program across lines of business and geographically.
- Demonstrating sustainability, growth, and ability to hit financial and non-financial targets for this area.
- 10 years of progressive business experience within a strategic role in a growing organization.
- Understanding of benefits, wealth, health and wellbeing industry with strong industry connections and network.
- Experience establishing and managing a loyalty and/or rewards program in a diverse organization.
- Ability to design and maintain a rewards program based on measurable goals, qualitative and quantitative objectives, and sound economic analysis.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Ability to think strategically about the range of market, business and/or issues likely to impact the program now and into the future.
- Can effectively build productive, advantageous, and deep relationships with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in an analytic or business management role.