Vice-President, HR Product Solutions (Winnipeg, MB)
As a division of People Corporation, People First HR Services helps our clients prosper by providing innovative human resource products and solutions to attract and retain employees. We partner with small to enterprise level organizations across Canada to offer customized, value-based solutions designed to fit the unique needs of those businesses and their employees, members and stakeholders.
Resulting from considerable growth and market demand we are looking for a highly strategic, results focused Vice-President to build on this success by leading one of our fastest growing service lines, HR@YourService. HR@YourService is a strategic HR offering that provides companies with HR advice, guidance and content for all their HR related challenges, inquiries or needs.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced product and business development leader to drive the strategic evolution of the HR@YourService practice and its HR technology platform.
- Define growth and client acquisition strategies to expand the services and solutions of our HR@YourService division.
- Develop a long-term platform roadmap for technology innovation that increases adoption of our HR technology and products, identifying opportunities for new products and service lines and developing supporting businesses cases.
- Help identify and deliver our HR products and solutions to the market, coordinating with cross-functional teams including sales and business leaders for revenue growth, client acquisition and profitability.
- Provide professional and superior quality client services to ensure satisfaction and to assist in retaining clients for future business opportunities. This involves identifying needs and determining expectations, continuous communication, and follow-up on client satisfaction upon project completion.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the division in identifying talent, providing mentorship, and supporting and managing performance of division team.
- Build relationships within the People Corporation family to identify opportunities where the service offering would add value to existing or new client relationships across Canada.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree and ideally have your MBA as well. A degree or certification in technology is an asset.
- You have proven experience in revenue generation and building a service line or business, ideally with a focus on technology/digital platform offerings.
- You’re a results and growth-oriented executive with experience in full P&L responsibility and participating in strategic business planning for revenue and EBITDA.
- You have extensive people leadership experience, and you enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders in providing client services and solutions. You have a proven ability to build strong and effective partnerships.
- You are experienced in developing strong client relationships.
- You possess strong business and financial acumen.
- You are solutions oriented and proactively identify business solutions for complex issues.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.