Technology Delivery Lead (Oakville, ON)
With over 1,200 employees serving over 15,000 organizations from 40 offices coast-to-coast across Canada People Corporation continues to be on a growth trajectory. Data and other Technology solutions play a critical role in this growth we are excited to be growing our Technology Leadership team with the addition of a Director level position of Delivery Lead, to support BestLifeRewarded Innovations, a wholly owned subsidiary of People Corporation.
Aligned to the VP of Operations at BestLifeRewarded, you will function as a senior member of the Data Platform team at People Corporation supporting enterprise, solution, and data domains.
You are expected to accurately understand the BestLifeRewarded business operating model, products, data technology landscape, data delivery environment and the People Corporation organizational vision. You will leverage this knowledge in activities related to maintaining, evolving and delivering data enriched experiences to BestLifeRewarded clients via a common Reference Architecture anchored on the business capability vision. You will work with Enterprise Architecture, lead the Data Technology Team at BestLifeRewarded and facilitate knowledge sharing, communicate and ensure adherence to delivery methodologies.
- Together with the Enterprise Architect develop and deliver a Data & Product roadmap that supports BestLifeRewarded data platform and client facing digital solutions
- Lead a technical team that is responsible for the enterprise data platform, made up of reporting and analytics, data integration and transformation, various data stores (data warehouse, data lakes, databases) and data catalogues
- Manage a team that includes Analysts, Developers and data specialists
- Manage external vendor relationship related to the BestLifeRewarded environment
- Responsible for delivering data solutions including sizing, resourcing, development and transition to production including backlog management and issue management
- Responsible for the operation of the BestLifeRewarded technology environment ensuring service levels are established and continuously met
- Help lead a collaborative practice of technologists that works with a strategic focus ensure alignment between product and enterprise level business outcomes
- Develop and maintain relationships with BestLifeRewarded clients and be the prime contact point for the Platform.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering
- You have 8 to 10+ years’ experience delivering technology solutions with a broad understanding of Solution delivery, Integration, Infrastructure and managing delivery organizations
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and can effectively collaborate with senior executive stakeholders and their teams
- You are able to prioritize and work effectively under pressure
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- You demonstrate good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Industry certification such as PMP Prince2 is an advantage