Talent Acquisition Specialist, Eastern (Toronto, ON)
We are in the people business, dedicated to helping Canadian companies and their valued employees. At People Corporation we make a difference in the lives of more than one million Canadian employees and their families, by providing employee group benefits, wellness solutions, group retirement and pension solutions, and HR services.
Reporting to the Sr Director, Human Resources – Group Solutions, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process for the Ontario and Eastern region. They will act as a People Corporation ambassador in the talent market and ensure candidate experience is best in class.
- Build an available candidate pool of passive candidates using LinkedIn, job boards, and other social media outlets for “out-of-the-box” searches on an ongoing basis
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of internal and external candidates for open roles with regular communication while maintaining recruitment tracking systems and reports
- Act as an ambassador for People Corporation; Educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits and many advantages of working for People Corporation
- Work with the business to understand and to develop their specific recruiting goals. Implement recruiting strategies that are aligned with each line of business.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Establish strong relationships with internal employees and hiring managers to foster a partnership throughout the interview process
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation
- Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process
- Conduct compensation conversations with both Human Resources and hiring manager to ensure internal and external equity
- Track recruiting metrics to determine efficiencies and areas for improvement – provide updates to senior management
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience working in a high growth environment
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- Experience recruiting for financial sector/insurance industry considered an asset
- CHRP or RPR designation in progress considered an asset
- Bilingual French/English considered an asset
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, quick learner, and ambitious
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities
Send your application in confidence to Mathieu Thevenot by April 30, 2021.