Sr. Graphic Designer (Winnipeg, MB)
As a result of our strong growth and continued focus, we are looking for a versatile Graphic Designer to create marketing materials and communication pieces that enhance People Corporation’s brand and position within the employee benefits, group retirement, wellness, and HR consulting industries.
You’ll be part of our Consulting Excellence team, reporting to the Director, Marketing Communication. You will contribute to the achievement of the Group Solutions division sales goals and plans by researching, preparing, and producing high quality, timely and effective materials and collateral that accurately reflect our products, services and capabilities.
You’re a creative design thinker, problem solver, and a natural collaborator who is excited about an opportunity to take projects from an initial concept to marketing materials. You take great pride in your work and with your experience in both traditional and digital marketing, you know what it takes to deliver great materials that build the company brand.
- Deliver thought-provoking and impactful design across all marketing projects
- Understand and apply People Corporation’s style guide to all branded communications and collateral, and maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Monitor existing client-facing communications and collateral to ensure alignment and compliance with company requirements. Provide timely recommendations to rectify non-compliant materials and documentation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to produce creative that delivers on key campaign objectives and elevates the People Corporation brand
- Design original pieces for traditional and digital, including website assets, printed collateral, infographics, social media, and digital marketing initiatives
- Create and maintain a repository of marketing collateral and ensure changes to products, sales and marketing methods, organization structure, new products, and capabilities etc., are monitored and accurately reflected communication materials
- A degree or certificate in a full-time college or university level design program
- 5+ years of design experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to develop ideas with exceptional design quality through a broad range of digital, print, screen, web, and traditional channels to drive business results
- Advanced understanding of design tools and platforms, including Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience using Microsoft the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook),
- Comprehensive awareness of current and emerging design and technology trends
- Knowledge of HTML, HubSpot, and Constant Contact an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to communicate with team members at all levels
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in high-growth organizations is an asset
- Goes the extra mile to QA and review work before released