Revenue Administrative Assistant (Winnipeg, MB)
To support our growing business and strategic plan, we are currently seeking a Revenue Administrative Assistant to join our high-performing Finance team in our Winnipeg, Manitoba head office.
The Revenue Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the revenue department primarily through updating bank statements, retrieving digital commission statements and keying receipt entries. You will also receive experience in excel through our weekly sales report process. This role will also periodically support Accounts Payable during peak volume and perform ad hoc general ledger entries as required.
You will be part of a tenured team of accountants in an entrepreneurial and high-growth organization. This is an exciting role for someone who wants to be part of an exceptional team with a great support structure in place to ensure success and career progression.
- Collect all commission statements
- Record all commission revenue receipts in Sage ACCPAC ERP
- Update digital bank statements daily
- Assist with reconciliation of AR subledger
- Maintain physical transaction records for all revenue
- Assist in creation and review of weekly sales reporting
- Maintain digital and physical revenue filing system
- Cross train in AP entry and assist during high volume periods as required
- Ad hoc general ledger reclassification entries
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree or diploma in a related field.
- Experience in a similar finance-related role is an asset.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with different levels of management and staff.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on, detail oriented, and can effectively prioritize tasks and manage deliverables in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Highly self-directed with the ability to take initiative.