Quality Assurance – Billing and Administration (Toronto, ON or Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic Employee Benefits professional to join our Client Experiences team as a Quality Assurance – Billing and Administration reporting to the Director of Specialized Services. The Quality Assurance – B & A, is responsible for monitoring claims and ensuring accuracy.
As the Quality Assurance – Billing and Administration you will be responsible for:
- Validating member and dependent information.
- Ensuring rates and member premiums are accurate for all members.
- Correcting any errors that are discovered.
- Review of new groups, renewals and employee documents.
- Reviewing reports for anomalies, mapping tables and data validation.
- Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of client satisfaction is maintained.
You and Your Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Group Benefits industry.
- A positive, can-do attitude and approach and who wants to be a “builder” working in a fast paced environment
- You are analytical and Excel savvy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.