Operations Manager, Health Solutions (Toronto, ON)
At People Corporation we are committed to helping businesses succeed. We are a national provider of benefits, retirement, wealth, wellness, and human resource solutions. Our experts and solutions serve over 20,000 clients representing nearly 3 million Canadians. We offer customized solutions designed to fit the unique needs of businesses and their employees, members and stakeholders.
We are seeking an Operations Manager, Health Solutions to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate will have experience in wellness and benefits industry and be familiar with Third Party Administration process and health platforms. Located in our Toronto office, this is a full-time position for a highly organized and operationally astute candidate. If you have an interest in developing your wellness experience and have strong attention to detail this is an ideal position.
Manage and operate our embedded value-add wellness offering (My Wellness) available to all People Corporation clients including:
- Create annual operating and communication plan
- Manage the wellness generic inquiries email inbox
- Create content for monthly newsletters and campaigns.
- Set up and distribute monthly communications
- Management of client distribution lists
- Work with Health Solutions partners to promote services through My Wellness channels
- Provide plan member presentations and educate plan sponsors on our My Wellness offering
- Assist in the daily operations of Health Solutions division
- Manage Drug Utilization Reports quality and process through customization of the DUR and running monthly Drug Utilization Reports for TPA
- Oversee Onboarding Process including new client onboarding and ew employee onboarding
- Co-ordinate daily operations by assisting in the co-ordination of key meetings and helping organize team meetings and managing projects
- Review, update and create new processes and procedures to support the Health Solutions division in delivering new service offerings.
- Manage new projects within the Health Solutions division
- Help create Standard Operating Process for Health Solutions
- Work closely with TPA for eventual integration of Health Solutions products
- University/College diploma in health, insurance, or equivalent related field
- Extensive operational experience
- PMP or other project management designation or experience.
- A solid understanding of wellness and health programs is an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience