Manager, Marketing and Sales Enablement (Winnipeg, MB or Toronto, ON)
People Corporation is the largest third party benefits administrator in Canada and offers a comprehensive suite of group benefits, retirement, health and wellness, and human resources services across Canada. Founded in 2007, we’ve had an incredible growth trajectory since then, with both organic and acquisition growth. People Corporation’s continued success is built on the strength of a large national company and driven by the entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller one.
Our Consulting Excellence team – the company’s marketing and business development function – is looking to add a marketing professional who leads and drives sales initiatives. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join in the role of Manager, Marketing and Sales Enablement, with specific responsibility for building out client insights, supporting the transformation of the consulting and sales experience across the company, and facilitating the development of sales-oriented marketing materials and tools.
Reporting to the Director, Business Development Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director of Business Development, you’ll be responsible for supporting People Corporation’s overall sales and marketing strategy. By providing structure around the sales insights process and the suite of sales-focused strategies and tools, you will play an important role in contributing to a thriving sales culture that addresses client and prospect needs.
- Leads several sales enablement initiatives
- Be a key contributor to the development and optimization of commercial insight library
- Drive content generation for sales/marketing initiatives including creation of buying process aligned marketing materials and tools
- Optimize People Corporation sales management tools (account planning, coaching tools, opportunity review process, etc.)
- Assist with success and continuous improvement measures and reporting
- Supports in transformation of consulting experience
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of change management initiatives
- Communication with divisional leadership and wider Consulting Excellence team around sales methodology roll-out
- Collaboration with program lead to execute on communication plan, reporting, and other implementation activities
- Obtain and maintain business stakeholder buy-in and engagement
- Oversee ad hoc business development and sales-oriented marketing functions as needed
- Support specific sales cycles through presentation and pitch development
- Contribute to development of product go-to-market materials and strategies
As an experienced sales support, marketing, and/or business development professional, you are comfortable wearing two hats: sales (support/operations) and marketing. You are proactive, service-oriented, and have strong communication skills. You are an outstanding project manager and are adept at problem-solving.
- 5+ years of marketing, business development or sales support experience, preferably in professional services, technology or insurance industries
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills – must be able to establish credibility and interact successfully with all levels of colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to determine appropriate messaging and delivery specific to audience, with the ability to evaluate positioning and information for maximum impact
- A high level of attention to detail and organizational orientation
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- General inclination for continuous improvement, both in general processes/practices and with self and team
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision, and cohesively in a team environment
- Knowledge of group insurance, group retirement and investments, and/or health and wellness consulting
- Bilingual in English and French
- Previous experience with the Challenger methodology