Manager, People Solutions (Winnipeg, MB)
We are in the people business, dedicated to helping Canadian companies and their valued employees. At People Corporation we make a difference in the lives of more than one million Canadian employees and their families, by providing employee group benefits, wellness solutions, group retirement and pension solutions, and HR services.
Reporting to the Sr Director, People Solutions, the Manager, People Solutions will be responsible for managing a team of People Experience Specialists. They will implement the People Experience strategy and act as a People Corporation ambassador across the organization to ensure our People Experience is best in class.
- Work with business leaders to understand and to develop their specific People Experience goals. Implement talent management strategies that are aligned with the People Corporation vision, divisional objectives, and the People Experience team
- Provide solutions for talent management, learning and development, compensation, and employee engagement to partners and leadership teams
- Support the People Experience specialist team is meeting business objectives by reinforcing the People Experience strategy across all regions
- Act as an ambassador for People Corporation; promote professional development, create culture building opportunities, and coach performance management
- Present and monitor data and trends relating to internal people practices and external HR practices
- Establish strong relationships with internal team and leaders to foster a partnership throughout the people experience lifecycle
- Ensure positive people experience with frequent and timely communication with teams
- 6+ years of Human Resources Business Partner experience working in a high growth environment
- 2+ years leading a team of Human Resources Business Partners
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, quick learner, and ambitious
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities
- Experience recruiting for financial sector/insurance industry considered an asset
- CHRP in progress considered an asset
- Bilingual French/English strongly preferred
Send your application in confidence to Mathieu Thevenot by May 7, 2021.