Manager, Client Experience Performance & Reporting (Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
As a key member of the Client Experience organization, the Manager, Client Experience Performance & Reporting will be responsible for designing and implementing operational performance management and reporting, and preparing analysis to support strategic operations decisions.
- Collaborate with leaders across the Client Experience organization and translate business questions into relevant analyses
- Develop long term strategy for Client Experience operational performance reporting, incorporating automation and best practices
- Implement operational performance management and reporting including KPI and scorecards
- Support leaders in building proficiency in use of new systems and tools for the Client Experience organization, including a cloud contact center solution, claims adjudication solution, and billing & admin solution
- Present information and insights through reports, visualizations, dashboards and presentations
- Establish Voice of the Customer / customer satisfaction capabilities and reporting
- Create, prepare, and distribute accurate and timely reporting
- Source, validate, and combine information from multiple sources to provide insightful analysis and recommendations in supporting operational effectiveness
- Combination of technical skills that include some of the following: Excel, Power BI, Tableau
- At least 5-7 years working in performance, reporting, analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills