Junior Account Manager – Collage (Toronto, ON)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
Collage, a People Corporation company, is in search of a Junior Account Manager. Are you interested in playing a crucial role on a high-growth team that is playing a disruptive role in the Canadian group benefits market? Are you a person who thrives in a dynamic workplace working alongside a smart and motivated team? Are you a client-oriented benefits professional who wants to help launch and deliver an innovative, industry-leading solution? If so, we would like to speak with you about our open Junior Account role. We believe this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the benefits industry and invite talented applicants to apply.
As the Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and managing the customer journey for our clients and advisor partners
- Understanding on a deep level both Collage products and GroupQuest MGA services
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and advisors for day-to-day questions, and come up with creative solutions by navigating the Collage, GroupQuest and People Corporation organizations.
- Training and support with clients and advisors to discuss their needs and identify potential software-based solutions;
- Providing internal support to our team of analysts and account managers
- Exceeding the company’s service-level agreements
- Assembling reports for internal assessment
- Building companies on our software platform
- Working with insurers and benefits providers to ensure seamless exchange of benefits enrolment data
Working with all stakeholders to ensure every party has what they need to succeed including:
- Ensuring veracity, timeliness, and completeness of client data from original setup through renewal changes up to and including carrier transfers;
- Seamlessly coordinating between internal and external parties involved to ensure any problems or issues are exposed and resolved effectively;
- Collaborate with our partner network to provide exceptional service to our clients.
You and Your Experience:
- Fluent in English, with bilingual in French language a plus
- 1+ years of experience in Group Benefits sales and/or service
- High energy and a strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can do” attitude via phone and in person
- Strong communication and writing skills
- The ability to stay organized and handle a lot on your plate
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in a fast paced SaaS or Customer Success environment preferred
- Some industry certifications or designations (LLQP Life Insurance License, CHRP, CEBS, etc.) an asset
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We encourage anyone from underrepresented groups to apply!