Implementation Specialist (Winnipeg, MB or Toronto, ON)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as an Implementation Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by ensuring the accurate implementation of new clients onto our plan administration platform. You will be responsible for the effective coordination and communication of the new group implementation process, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards.
You bring a results-driven outlook and highly developed organization skills to provide first-class service to our internal and external clients. You have Group Benefits industry knowledge and the ability to think creatively with a solution-oriented focus.
- Overall responsibility for the effective implementation of assigned new groups onto one of our third-party administration (TPA) platforms.
- Work with the Account Manager, Underwriter and Consultant to acquire all material required for the installation
- Clarify information, resolve outstanding issues, examine, and follow up on missing information.
- Provide frequent updates to all applicable stakeholders during the implementation process.
- Work closely with other areas in the decision-making process to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Day-to-day management of client and advisor requests.
- Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- College or University Degree and 3 years of experience in an office setting. Prior experience in the Group Benefits industry would be an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs. Project management skills would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French Bilingual would be an asset.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Keen attention to details. Accuracy and quality control are extremely important.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.
- Accurate data entry is crucial for success in this role.