Implementation Specialist (Toronto, ON or Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as an Implementation Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by ensuring the accurate implementation of new clients onto our plan administration platform. You will be responsible for the effective coordination and communication of the new group implementation process, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards.
As the Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing plan designs for onboarding clients, and determine required structure to use for billing and claims systems
- Identifying opportunities to rationalize structure.
- Creating applications and checklists for claim structure /details.
- Creating plan designs / billing structure documents including carriers and commission breakdown.
- Documenting and completing any changes to data due to changes in plan design/billing structure changes.
- Documenting any identified changes to plan designs/ billing structures / plan details.
- Entering plan details into internal billing system.
- Loading plan designs (Group, Divisions, and Classes) onto internal systems (including amendments, commission schedules, rates, etc.).
- Updating rates if necessary.
You and Your Experience:
- College or University Degree and 3 years’ of experience in an office setting with prior experience in the Group Benefits industry would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs.
- Project management skills would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French Bilingual would be an asset.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Keen attention to details, accuracy and quality control are extremely important.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.
- Accurate data entry is crucial for success in this role.