Enterprise Architect (Winnipeg, MB)
People Corporation is one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses and the leading third- party administrator and group benefits consulting firm in the country. With over 1,200 professional and support staff serving over 15,000 organizations from 40 offices coast-to-coast across Canada, People Corporation is rapidly disrupting the traditional sectors it participates in and taking employee benefits, group retirement, and human resources services to the next level. Architecture plays a critical role in this growth, and we are excited to be growing our architecture team with the addition of an Enterprise Architect
Aligned to the VP of Architecture & Data Platforms, as Enterprise Architect, you are a key senior member of the Architecture team at People Corporation supporting enterprise, solution, security, data and infrastructure architecture domains. As our Enterprise Architect, you promote the business value of architecture as an enabler for business function-to-technical capability.
- Create, maintain\refresh & evolve Enterprise Reference Architecture for the organization.
- Understand market disruptors, business economic and industry leavers that could impact People Corporation’s digital business strategy, innovation and growth.
- Create, Maintain & Evolve roadmap for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Hub services solution services.
- Together with the Chief Architect role, establish the EA practice and evolve it to become an integral management consultancy for strategic corporate decisions.
- Produce, maintain and evolve the Data & Digital roadmap that supports People Corporation member experience platform through personalized digital experience for members, sponsors and advisors.
- Support the creation of acquisition and integration plans that identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in acquisition opportunities.
- Help lead a collaborative practice of architects that works with a strategic focus to ensure alignment between product and enterprise level business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering
- You have 8 to 10+ years’ experience and have a strong technical background with a broad understanding of Solution, Integration, Infrastructure and Business Architecture concepts, technical, and governance principles.
- Experience with low-code \ no-code digital engagement platforms such as Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and can effectively collaborate with senior executive stakeholders and their teams.
- You are able to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Industry certification such as TOGAF or ZACHMAN is an advantage