Documentation Specialist (Toronto, ON or Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic Employee Benefits professional to join our Client Experiences team as a Documentation Specialist reporting to the Director of Specialized Services.
As the Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Creating insurance booklets that are utilized by our clients.
- Correcting and updating booklets as required ensuring accurate information.
- Creating client documents and supporting processes.
- Collaborating with members of the implementation, quality assurance, pension and specialized services team.
You and Your Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Group Benefits industry with health and dental adjudication experience.
- A positive, can-do attitude and approach and who wants to be a “builder” working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks several times a day.
- Project management skills would be an asset.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Proven self-starter and independent worker with the ability to undertake a project and follow it through to successful completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Experience in contract writing would be considered an asset.