Data Visualization Analyst (Oakville, ON)
With over 1,200 employees serving over 15,000 organizations from 40 offices coast-to-coast across Canada People Corporation continues to be on a growth trajectory across Canada. Creating views of data to guide decision making plays a critical role in this growth and we are excited to be growing our Data Platform Team with the addition of a Data Visualization Analyst.
Working within the Data Platform Team, as a Data Visualization Analyst, you function as a member of the Data team at BestLifeRewarded Innnovations, a wholly owned subsidiary of People Corporation, supporting the data and domain.
You are expected to accurately understand the BestLifeRewarded and People Corporation business operating model, data landscape, data and analytics architecture and technology and organizational vision. You will leverage this knowledge in delivering client solutions by creating visualizations of client and benchmark data in the Health and Wellness space. You will work with Business Leaders, Solution Architecture and Data Owners in understanding BestLifeRewarded and People Corporation data sources and data insight needs and develop visualizations to meet business and external facing client needs.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of BestLifeRewarded and People Corporation Business Data including relationships between each major business & data domain
- Develop expert knowledge of BestLifeRewarded and People Corporation data structures including warehouses, data lakes and other data analytic sources
- Create, Maintain\Refresh & Evolve dashboards focused on client insights
- Promote business value of data visualization as an enabler for business insights for value realization
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) relevant to Information Technology or Business Administration
- You have 3 to 5+ years’ experience and have a strong data background with a broad understanding of analytics, visualization tools and developing data insights.
- You have 1 to 3+ years’ experience with Tableau and other dashboard/visualization tools
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and can effectively collaborate with senior stakeholders and their teams
- You are able to prioritize and work effectively under pressure
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- You demonstrate good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills