Coordinator, Partnerships (Winnipeg, MB)
We are in the people business, dedicated to helping Canadian companies and their valued employees. At People Corporation we make a difference in the lives of more than one million Canadian employees and their families, by providing employee group benefits, wellness solutions, group retirement and pension solutions, and HR services.
To support our growing business, we are in search of a dynamic individual with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to join our Product & Underwriting team as a Coordinator, Partnerships.
In partnership with the senior leader, the individual in this role will participate in and coordinate internal and external partnership initiatives relating to the development and implementation of products.
- Support a variety of tasks including building and maintaining partnerships, driving product and partnership development efforts, and engaging our partners within our organization.
- Support the management of internal working group and external partner meetings with meeting agendas, meeting minutes and follow-up action items.
- Coordinate and review monthly and quarterly partnership reports.
- Represent the Division at partnership meetings, internal working groups, etc.
- Provide support within the team that require intra- and inter-divisional coordination.
- Establish, maintain, and foster linkages to other Divisions to ensure effective partnerships within the Corporation.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external product-related surveys.
- Assist in developing, updating and maintaining product-related databases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in a technology, business or finance related field.
- Creative thinker who enjoys problem solving and determining best practices.
- Strong professionalism and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience delivering assignments with minimal direction while balancing stakeholder interests.
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse projects and priorities, in a detail and deadline-oriented environment.
- Highly developed presentation and human relations skills with the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to various stakeholders.
Please submit your application in confidence to the attention of Israel Mendez by Friday, March 19th.