Client Service Specialist (Red Deer, AB)
Integrated Benefits Consultants, a People Corporation company, is a consulting firm specializing in providing quality, affordable Employee Benefit solutions to organizations and their employees. We work closely with organizations to help control their health care costs while keeping employees healthy and productive.
We are seeking a Client Service Specialist who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients within our organization. The successful candidate will be reliable, have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, show initiative, possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, consistently pay attention to detail and display sound work ethics.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client organizations and multiple insurance companies
- Provide customer service to clients
- Act as a liaison between client and insurance companies in order to resolve all service issues
- Independently manage the enrolment and benefit plan set up for new clients
- Provide benefit plan administration training for new and existing clients
- Conduct employee meetings for client organizations
- Keep all information on accounts accurate and up to date
- Maintain security and confidentiality of client information
- Become proficient in knowledge of group insurance underwriting, the market place and insurer products and services
- Participate in continuing education, seminars and Employee Benefit courses/designations
- Other duties as requested
- 5+ years of administrative/customer service experience
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize in a busy work environment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Superior communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of the Group Insurance Industry is an asset
Please submit your application in confidence by March 26, 2021.