Client Service Specialist – Bilingual (English/French) – (Toronto, ON, Winnipeg, MB or Laval, QC)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a bilingual (English/French) Client Service Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by providing excellent service and support to our valued clients.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Client Services, you will bring your results-driven outlook and highly developed organizational skills to be successful in this front-of-the line support position with responsibility for a variety of tasks including issue investigations and management of escalations.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of client requests, claim activities and the ongoing general administration and maintenance of group client activities
- Interact with clients, advisors, and plan members to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Obtain, analyze and verify the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Enter enrollments, terminations, amendments, salary and status changes into internal systems
- Provide support to Account Managers, including the set-up of new groups, client service and administration
- Assist clients with claims and online processing
- Ensure necessary client tools are prepared and delivered prior to plan implementation
- Prepare and maintain booklets and client admin kits
- Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of client satisfaction is maintained
Preferred Experience and Skill Set
- Bilingual (French/English)
- 2+ years of experience in the group benefits industry
- Experience with benefit administration systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet client and internal needs
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence