Client Service Manager (Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients. This transformational opportunity is perfect for the relationship-focused leader who excels in transformational change to the client experience and who values the development of strong relationships and partnerships.
We are in search of a dynamic Employee Benefits professional to join our Group Solutions team as a Client Service Manager, reporting to the VP, National Client Services. The Client Service Manager is responsible for leading the Client Service Specialists team in Winnipeg.
This position requires an individual with a positive, can-do attitude and approach and who wants to be a “builder” working in a fast paced environment. Industry knowledge of various carriers and claims payers is an asset. The successful candidate will need to be able to develop strong relationships throughout the company, be able to multi-task numerous items and think creatively with a solutions oriented focus.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Leadership, coaching, guidance and training of the Client Service Specialists in Winnipeg, with a strong focus on client satisfaction and retention. Client Service Specialists manage client requests, claim activities and the ongoing general administration of group client activities.
- Assist Client Service Specialists with escalated inquiries.
- Build relationships with internal staff, clients, consultants, advisors, insurance carriers and third party service providers.
- Timely tracking and measurement of key client service metrics. Monitor the performance of the Client Service Specialists and provide regular feedback.
- Work with the Client Service Managers in other regions to balance workload, share best practices and improve processes.
- Manage the service delivery of an assigned block of business and maintain regular contact with external and internal clients to ensure optimal service.
- Conduct detailed end-to-end client service reviews with the purpose of improving operational systems, processes, policies, and workflows, and to implement processes and systems that will lead to increased efficiency and higher productivity.
- Ensure employees are well trained and guided by product road maps, internal work plans, knowledge-based tools and management direction. Develop and implement new training programs.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers. Develop, implement and monitor quality standards.
Preferred Experience and Skill Set
- Proven management and leadership experience is a must.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the Group Benefits industry. College or University Degree would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French bilingual would be an asset.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs. Project management skills would be an asset.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.
- Change management capabilities.