Claims Manager (Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients. We are in search of a dynamic Employee Benefits professional to join our Group Solutions team as a Claims Manager, reporting to the Director of Claims and Special Projects. The Claims Manager is responsible for leading the Claim Adjudication Specialist team in Winnipeg.
As the Claims Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching, guiding and training of the Claim Adjudication Specialists in Winnipeg, with a strong focus on client satisfaction and retention.
- Assisting Claims Adjudication Specialists with escalated inquiries.
- Building relationships with internal staff, clients, consultants, advisors, insurance carriers and third party service providers.
- Tracking and measuring key client service metrics in a timely manner.
- Managing the adjudication of EHC, Dental, HCSA and Cost-plus claims, aligning and assigning resources to ensure service standards are met.
- Managing client servicing, via phone and email, ensuring adherence to quality service as well as first contact resolution by the team.
- Ensuring employees are well trained and understand adjudication processes, guidelines and systems.
- Developing and implementing new training programs.
- Ensuring and providing quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring quality standards.
You and Your Experience:
- Proven management and leadership experience is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the adjudication of EHC, Dental, HCSA and Cost-plus claims. Other experience in the Group Benefits industry will be considered an asset.
- A positive, can-do attitude and approach and who can coach and lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with deadlines to meet client and internal needs.
- Project management skills would be considered an asset.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment and passion for delivering the best experience to our clients.
- Change management capabilities.