Claims Implementation Specialist (Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Claims Implementation Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by ensuring the accurate implementation of new clients onto our claim adjudication platform. You will be responsible for the effective coordination and communication of the new group implementation process, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards.
As the Claims Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the implementation of new groups and convert existing clients to the TPA model, working with administration implementation specialists as well as advisors, account managers and underwriters.
- Ensure smooth implementations by remaining highly organized, by creating timelines, schedules and action lists and by frequently sharing updates with all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and insurers.
- Initiate and / or implement corrective measures as needed, in order to maintain excellent service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Enter division and class level setting including HCSA.
- Load plan design coverage details and benefit details into the claims adjudication platform.
- Quality assurance of plan details and set up.
You and Your Experience:
- Minimum of five years’ of experience in adjudication of health and dental claims.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients. French Bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and quality control are extremely important.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.
- Accurate data entry is crucial for success in this role.