Bilingual Claims Adjudication Specialist (Winnipeg, MB)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Bilingual Claims Adjudication Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by providing excellent service and support to our valued clients.
Reporting to the Claims Manager, you will bring your results-driven outlook and highly developed organizational skills to be successful in this front-of-the line position with responsibility for a variety of tasks.
- Adjudication of all Health, Dental and HCSA claims on the claims adjudication platform; ensuring that service standards are met or exceeded.
- Interacting with plan members, clients, advisors and service providers via phone and email, to provide responses to inquiries about claims, eligibility and services.
- Obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of claim submissions and data.
- Assisting members with the online portal and mobile app.
- Assisting service providers with the online portal for submission of claims.
- Two years’ of experience in the group benefits industry, preferably in claims adjudication.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet client needs and service standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.