Benefits Specialist (Work from Home)
Since 2006, People Corporation has acquired numerous companies and increased their workforce to over 1000 employees; we are financially strong and continue to be on a growth trajectory. To support our evolving business we are adding another member to their Enterprise Benefit Solutions Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, results-driven individual with highly developed organizational skills and knowledge of group insurance. Reporting to the Senior Director, Enterprise Benefit Solutions, the Benefits Specialist is responsible for providing superior support to the team.
This role is a support position with responsibility for a variety of tasks including preparation of presentations and client experience materials to support new business initiatives and client deliverables.
This position is a home based opportunity with occasional travel to our Toronto office(s).
- Completion of client materials including presentations, benchmarking data, proposals, RFP submissions and employee communications
- Organize and implement of new business initiatives to support objectives including conferences, client seminars, lead lists, campaigns and quarterly newsletters
- Provide support to produce client agendas, finalist materials, prepare and maintain booklets and client admin kits, benefits summaries and client testimonials
- Document, maintain and track prospects and clients in the company’s workflow system
- College or University Degree with three (3) years of experience in the group benefits industry
- Highly developed MSOffice skills. An advanced level of PowerPoint is required
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet client and internal needs
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills