Benefits Consultant (Toronto, ON)
Now is an exciting time to join People Corporation! Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how we deliver to our clients.
We are in search of a passionate, results-driven individual with a strong work ethic to join our team as a Benefits Consultant. Reporting to the Director of Group Solutions Ontario, the Benefits Consultant will create and develop a client base and provide rewarding solutions to customers. As the Benefits Consultant, you will be responsible for prospecting and securing new clients to support the growth of a profitable block of business in an industry that is always in demand.
As the Benefits Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle including identifying opportunities, prospecting, networking and building a healthy sales pipeline.
- Building business relationships to support and promote the People Corporation products, solutions and brand.
- Assessing client needs and recommending solutions for employee benefits, group retirements and pension.
- Ensuring all sales activities are recorded into the CRM to track inquiries, opportunities and win-loss.
- Providing expertise for clients on People Corporation’s products, technical tools and solutions.
- Offering exceptional customer service and support to new and existing clients.
You and Your Experience:
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment to and passion for delivering the best experience to your clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to prepare engaging presentations.
- A positive attitude with an intense drive and work ethic.
- Minimum one year experience in the benefits or insurance industry with a proven track record in sales and profitability targets.
- Current valid LLQP license is required.
- University degree or college diploma is considered an asset.