Benefit Administration Specialist – Buffett Taylor (Whitby, ON)
Buffett Taylor, a People Corporation Company, is adding a Benefit Administration Specialist to their team. The Benefit Administration Specialist will work closely with the team to provide assistance and support to the sales and service activities of Buffett Taylor, including day to day management of client requests and the ongoing general administration required to manage their group clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who loves to provide memorable service when it comes to their clients and for someone who understands that business is more than just closing the deal – it’s about ongoing customer service and client support.
- Prepare and maintain customized experience reports
- Review, process and prepare client reports for renewals, updates and marketing in accordance with applicable reporting schedules and reporting templates
- Prepare and analyze benefit design benchmarking reports
- Assist in maintaining Buffett Taylor’s client contact database
- Partner with Service Consultant in managing plan design change requests
- Assist in maintaining client plan design database
- Review client contracts and booklets ensuring that all documentation is accurate and processed in a timely fashion
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, insurance carriers, fellow team members and other internal People Corporation staff and partners
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in group benefits
- Knowledge of Canadian benefits industry and group benefits financial underwriting requirements for all types of employee benefits plans
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- A positive attitude and strong team player who works well with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide deliverables as identified in a timely manner
- Proficiency and comfort working with multi-channel technology
Forward your resume and cover letter in confidence outlining your experience to the attention of Bev Brasier.