Assistant Director, Implementation – ASEQ (Montreal, QC)
ASEQ is a dynamic company serving university and college students across Quebec and Canada. It offers students group insurance plans and other non-insurance products like EAPs and Telemedicine at attractive costs. ASEQ is the Canadian leader in health, dental and travel insurance for students.
The Assistant Director, Implementation is responsible for managing the business processes relating to the implementation of services and products. The Assistant Director Implementation is a key member supporting the Member Service, Finance, Operations and Partnership and Development (P&D) teams in meeting the needs of our insurers, partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with P&D team for all changes and/or additions of benefits, premiums and fees including non-insurance products selected by partner student associations, and the business rules attached to those products.
- Validate with our finance team that tax rates are applied to all insurance and non-insurance products by P&D team.
- Coordinate with partner insurers to update and execute new insurances policies and contracts for all clients.
- Ensure all insurance policies are reviewed by the licensed insurance brokers annually.
- Review Facts sheets, client support reference sheets.
- Coordinate all details to the Operations teams for implementation on the back end.
- Manage all aspects of onboarding new clients, products and/or services by acting as primary contact for P&R team to communicate options for client configuration and to obtain details such as delivery tasks for tasks in the projects.
- Supervise the Coordinator, Compliance & Products who is responsible for coordinating with the various departments to produce new, or update existing Terms & Conditions.
- Coordinate the production process of the Annual Claim Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field – asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in group insurance.
- Knowledge of MS products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, in French and English.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
Send your application in confidence to the attention of Dominique De Jay.