Account Service Representative – Group Insurance / Pension – Life Benefit Solutions (Winnipeg, MB)
We are in search of an Account Service Representative to join our team of enthusiastic high achievers dedicated to creating a positive client experience. The individual in this role will actively contribute to the success of Life Inc. by providing excellent service and support to our valued clients.
Overview of Responsibilities
- You will manage an assigned group of insurance/pension clients including conducting employee meetings, planning administrator training and providing information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Acting as the liaison between the client, the insurance company, and our office, you will consistently deliver an amazing client experience.
- You will utilize your top-notch organizational skills to ensure timely collection and processing of paperwork.
- As a problem-solver, you will initiate and/or implement solutions as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of client satisfaction is maintained.
- You’re excited at the idea of meeting new clients and building trusting relationships. Some travel (including overnight trips) is required – a driver’s license and a reliable, late-model vehicle is a must.
Your Experience and Skill Set
- You have some background in the area of group insurance or a related field. An insurance background is an asset but not required for this position.
- Ensuring a positive client experience is something you’re passionate about.
- You’re a relationship builder, enjoy variety and making community connections.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting are strengths of yours.
- First Nations or Indigenous candidates are encouraged to self-declare in your cover letter.