Account Manager (Toronto, Ontario)
Since 2006 People Corporation has acquired numerous companies and increased their workforce to over 1000 employees; they are financially strong and continue to be on a growth trajectory. To support their evolving business, People Corporation’s Toronto office is adding an Account Manager to their Health Source Plus team. The Account Manager provides exceptional account management services to their clients as well as provides support to their sales consultants and client servicing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who loves to provide memorable service when it comes to their clients and for someone who understands that business is more than just closing the deal, it’s about ongoing customer service and client support.
- Manage and retain an assigned block of business in relation to plan design, cost containment initiatives, renewals, reporting, client questions/concerns and service deliveries.
- Work closely with the implementation specialist, sales consultants/broker, underwriter, client service specialist regarding the set-up of new groups.
- Conduct in person client service meetings will all new and existing groups.
- Conduct Plan Member education sessions when requested.
- Ensure necessary tools, benchmarking and renewal reports are prepared and delivered to clients.
- Develop communications required for plan sponsors and their employees where necessary.
- Participate in industry conferences, seminars, etc. in order to promote services and keep abreast of industry trends and activities.
- Maintain deep knowledge of administration including in house and carrier best practices and liaise with implementation stakeholders as needed
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in group benefits in a client facing role
- Understanding of the group benefits industry including funding arrangements.
- Completion or the ability to complete GBA and/or Life License Qualification Program
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude and strong team player who works well with internal and external stakeholders
- Are primarily a customer service focused person but are comfortable working alongside the new business development process
- A solutions and results oriented individual who demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide deliverables as identified in a timely manner
- Proficiency and comfort working with multi-channel technology
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle