Account Manager, Group Solutions (Winnipeg, MB)
Since 2006 People Corporation has acquired numerous companies and increased their workforce to over 1000 employees; they are financially strong and continue to be on a growth trajectory. To support our evolving business, we are adding an Account Manager to our Health Source Plus team. The Account Manager provides exceptional account management services to our clients as well as provides support to our sales consultants and client servicing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who loves to provide memorable service when it comes to their clients and understands that business is more than just closing the deal, it’s about ongoing customer service and client support.
- Manage and retain an assigned block of business in relation to plan design, cost containment initiatives, renewals, reporting, client questions/concerns and service deliveries.
- Work closely with the implementation specialist, sales consultants/broker, underwriter, client service specialist regarding the set-up of new groups.
- Conduct in person client service meetings with all new and existing groups.
- Conduct Plan Member education sessions when requested.
- Ensure necessary tools, benchmarking and renewal reports are prepared and delivered to clients.
- Develop communications required for plan sponsors and their employees where necessary.
- Participate in industry conferences, seminars, etc. in order to promote services and keep abreast of industry trends and activities.
- Maintain deep knowledge of administration including in house and carrier best practices and liaise with implementation stakeholders as needed
- Excellent communications skills
- Collaborative in problem solving approach
- Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in group benefits in a client facing role
- Understanding of the group benefits industry including funding arrangements.
- Completion or the ability to complete GBA and/or Life License Qualification Program
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude and strong team player who works well with internal and external stakeholders
- Are primarily a customer service focused person but are comfortable working alongside the new business development process
- Comfortable working with multi-channel technology
- Holds a valid driver’s license and vehicle