Account Manager, Benefits Marketing/Quoting, GroupQuest (Mississauga, Ontario)
People Corporation is growing and we are looking for an individual to join our GroupQuest team as an Account Manager, Benefits Marketing / Quoting.
As a Group Benefits Managing General Agent (MGA), we work in partnership with advisors and insurance carriers to provide full back office support and services in all aspects of group benefits. We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making.
You are smart, energetic and passionate about group benefits. You enjoy being in a role where you can provide support advisors and clients with their new business initiatives. You have experience in the group benefits industry and are excited to continue to grow your career.
The Account Manager, Benefits Marketing / Quoting is a key resource on our team that focuses on new business, client relationship management, and driving growth. You are great at preparing proposals and providing recommendations for alternative plans to come up with the best resolution for the client.
This position is located in our Mississauga, Ontario office.
- Provide quote/marketing support for groups up to 100 lives.
- Prepare client ready reports and documents
- Prepare proposals and alternatives to traditional and non-traditional employee benefits plans
- Follow up with insurance carriers to ensure groups are being quoted properly and in a timely manner
- Review information with Advisors and submit proper paperwork, documents, cheques, etc. on new group sales for a smooth implementation process
- Assist advisors to ensure they have submitted all necessary information in order to obtain proper quotations
- Post-secondary education with at least two (2) years experience in the group benefits industry
- GBA designation under CEBS program is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of group insurance principles, assessment techniques, group benefit plans and terminology
- Exceptional focus on value-driven customer service
- Strong negotiation, communication, and issue resolution skills
- Excellent reasoning, judgement and decision-making abilities
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing environments
- Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint