Account Executive, Group Retirement Solutions (Toronto, ON)
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are adding an Account Executive to our growing Group Retirement Solutions team to continue to derive our rapid growth and provide exceptional support to our clients.
You will support business growth and client retention through your knowledge of group retirement solutions and your ability to build strong client relationships. You are someone who is committed to providing memorable customer service and is excited to be a part of growing and dynamic team.
- Maintain relationships and deliver pro-active consulting services to an assigned block of clients including responding to general and technical questions regarding plan and legislative requirements.
- Maintain high client retention rate through the development of strong relationships and providing excellent client service and solutions.
- Participate in finalist meetings to support the new business acquisition process.
- Expand and maintain existing block of business and identifying opportunities and presenting solutions to clients.
- Take part in transitioning new business acquisitions to the ongoing management service
- Assist in preparing meeting materials for clients and following up with comprehensive meeting minutes.
- Excellent time management skills and prioritize workflow with competing client deliverables.
- Strategize, coordinate and/or develop & deliver member education sessions.
- Develop/approve employee communication memos for plan sponsors to communicate changes to their employees
- Lead & contribute to ad hoc projects to enhance client experience.
- Provide expertise and support within the team to meet overall objectives.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and industry trends by attending education workshops and keeping up-to-date with industry publications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the pension industry with proven ability to build strong business relationships.
- Exceptional business and financial acumen.
- Professionalism in internal and external communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills.
- RPA, CEBS designation considered and asset.
- Life licensed, or willingness to complete.
- Willingness to travel as needed upon return to business as usual.
- Proficiency in French is an asset.
- A willingness to have fun with the team, be adaptive to change, a desire for new challenges, and a passion for the client experience is mandatory!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to the attention of Lesley Pate by Tuesday, January 19th, 2021.