Senior Benefits Consultant (Cambridge)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Benefits Consultant to work alongside our Vice President, Integrated Solutions, to lead consulting engagements for a portfolio of clients at our Cambridge office. The Senior Benefits Consultant will be responsible to provide quality consulting advice, ensure that the portfolio is profitable and expand the business through development of new client relationships.
The successful candidate will develop and execute a business growth plan, partner with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and prioritize projects to support the overall business strategies and goals.
With one of the most competitive compensation and commission packages in the industry your earning potential at People Corporation is unlimited!
- Lead large client engagements, including managing overall strategy, financial evaluations, plan design, renewal and business development.
- Develop sophisticated benefits design and renewal strategies and drives client satisfaction and division profitability.
- Be accountable for revenue/profitability for client accounts and projects.
- Generate sales by expanding revenues from existing clients and by leading prospecting efforts with new clients.
- Set strategic direction and creates demand for new products/services in the marketplace.
- Lead and participate in new business opportunities with sales channel partners.
- 8-10 years of group insurance experience, specifically in consulting roles.
- Strong, innovative sales and marketing skills plus the ability to market organizational strengths successfully.
- Exceptional communication skills demonstrated through compelling pitches and powerful presentations.
- Proven management skills in leading large clients.
- Exceptional sales, business and financial acumen.
- Valid and current LLQP.