Group Retirement Solutions, Account Executive (Toronto)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is committed to providing memorable customer service and is excited to be part of our growing and dynamic Group Retirement Solutions division.
In this newly created role, the Account Executive will support business growth by providing exceptional support and deep knowledge of group retirement solutions to our Ontario clients.
- Maintain relationships and deliver consulting services to an assigned block of key accounts including responding to general and technical questions regarding plan and legislative requirements
- Maintain a high client retention rate through the development of strong relationships and providing excellent client service and solutions
- Participate in finalist meetings to support the new business acquisition process
- Expand and maintain existing block of business by identifying opportunities and presenting solutions to clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and keeping up-to-date with industry publications
- University degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pension industry with proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Exceptional business and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- RPA or CFP designations would be an asset
- Demonstrated track record of achieving & exceeding client retention targets
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Proficiency in French is an asset