Group Retirement Solutions Consultant (Winnipeg)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business we are adding another member to our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and results-focused person. As Group Retirement Solutions Consultant in our Winnipeg office, you will be responsible for contributing to business growth, profitability and stability of the GRS block of business.
The Group Retirement Solutions Consultant is responsible to generate, identify and cultivate new business opportunities, build a sales pipeline, and develop lasting client relationships, all while ensuring a
positive impression of People Corporation.
With our teamwork approach, we will provide you with the tools and resources required to achieve your career goals and objectives.
- Identify new target markets, optimize results through existing channels and present solutions according to the potential clients’ unique business needs
- Execute the business strategy and monitor the competitive landscape for trends, pricing, products, etc.
- Effectively work with clients, brokers and the supplier community throughout the group retirement market in Canada
- Develop relationships with brokers, actuarial consultants and supplier partners throughout the group retirement market in Canada
- Maintain relationships and deliver consulting services to an assigned block of key accounts
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pension industry with proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Exceptional business and financial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- University degree in business administration, actuarial science and/or CFA, CIM, or related discipline/designation.
- RPA or CFP designations would be an asset
- Demonstrated track record of achieving & exceeding objectives
- Willingness to travel as needed