Client Service Specialist (Montreal)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to the HealthSource Plus® Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, results-driven individual with highly developed organizational skills. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, the Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing superior customer service and support in the day-to-day management of all new and existing group business for HealthSource Plus.
If you are a dedicated and motivated individual who can communicate effectively and manage concurrent tasks effectively and has a desire to be a part of one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, then please consider joining our team.
- Day-to-day management of client request, claim activities and the ongoing general administration and maintenance
of the documentation regarding activities
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Provide support to Account Executives, including the setup of new groups, customer service and administration
- Assist clients with claims and on-line processing
- Enter enrollments, terminations, amendments, salary and status changes into internal systems
- Ensure necessary client tools are prepared and delivered prior to plan implementation
- Prepare and maintain booklets and client admin kits
- College or University Degree with two (s) years of experience in the group benefits industry
- Experience with benefit administration systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both French & English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet client and internal needs
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Client-focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence
- Competency with MS Outlook and Excel