Benefits Consultant (Toronto)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven individual with a strong sense of passion and pride. Based in Toronto, Ontario, the Benefits Consultant will be responsible for prospecting and securing new clients to support the growth of a profitable block of business.
In this role, the Benefits Consultant role develops and works with a client base to create secure and rewarding solutions. We have an amazing work culture that allows our Benefits Consultants to be in business for themselves but not by themselves and to create a prosperous career in an industry that is always in demand.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle including identifying opportunities, prospecting and networking and building a healthy sales pipeline
- Build solid business relationships to support and promote the People Corporation products, solutions and brand
- Assess client needs and recommend solutions for employee benefits, group retirement and pension
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded into the CRM to track inquiries opportunities and win-loss.
- Provide expertise for clients on People Corporation’s products, technical tools and solutions.
- Offer exceptional customer service and support to clients
- University degree or college diploma with a minimum of 3 years experience in the benefits or insurance industry.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales / revenue and profitability targets
- Valid and current LLQP (or willing to obtain one).
- High degree of integrity and work ethic
- Positive attitude with an intense drive to “make things happen”.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare engaging presentations
- Proven winning attitude that matches your efforts to allow you to earn above average income.