Account Executive – Partner Relations (Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding Account Executives to our Partner Relations teams in Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver.
Focusing on an assigned region, the successful candidate will develop a thorough understanding of business development and service needs of the third party advisor network.
Through effective consultative and collaborative skills, you will build solid relationships with advisors in the network and grow People Corporation’s interests through effective sales and marketing strategies. This role will report directly to our SVP, Partner Relations and is a key role in the growth plan of our Third-Party Advisor based distribution network.
- Develop successful relationships with advisors through sales & marketing strategies, management of market conflict and building an understanding of the Advisors personal and business goals.
- Execute on business plans to achieve annual sales growth and persistency targets and keep leadership apprised of activity through CRM and administrative systems.
- Provide product and services consultation to Advisors and provide ideas to support business development.
Identify and pursue new initiatives to enhance People Corporation’s success and market presence.
- College or University Degree with three (3) years of client management experience in the group benefits industry.
- Solid relationship building and interpersonal skills complimented by active listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations.
- Successful completion of industry related courses such as LLQP, CFP.