Account Executive (Cambridge, Ontario)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to our team!
We are currently looking for an experienced Account Executive. Based in Cambridge, Ontario, you will have the unique opportunity to manage the relationship between the Integrated Solutions team and clients through your commitment to deliver a remarkable client experience.
Use your experience to provide innovative solutions that fit clients’ needs, resulting in a memorable service experience that drives customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship of a block of business of large and important clients
- Conduct in-person client meetings and retention meetings, presenting annual financial renewals to clients including a review of all products and value-added services available
- Generate new business opportunities by establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with prospective clients through a relationship based approach
- Maintain a high client retention rate through the development of strong relationships and providing excellent client service and solutions
- Participate in finalist meetings to support the new business acquisition process
- Expand and maintain existing block of business by identifying opportunities and presenting solutions to clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and keeping up-to-date with industry publications
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of five (5) years of group insurance experience in sales, underwriting or consultative role.
- Valid LLQP (or willing to obtain.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, carriers and internal team members
- Excellent understand of group insurance including underwriting, financial management, technology, terminology and various benefit plans solutions
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills with the ability to be adaptive and responsive to changing needs