Account Director (Toronto, Ontario)
People Corporation is growing. To support our evolving business, we are adding another member to our team!
Based out of Toronto, Ontario, People Corporation’s newest Account Director will drive our rapid growth and provide exceptional support to our client service and sales teams.
You are an individual who loves to provide memorable service when it comes to your clients. You understand that business is more than just closing the deal, it is about ongoing customer service and client support. Your dedication to providing your clients with such attention is what will make you a successful Account Director with People Corporation.
- Manage the overall relationship of the largest People Corporation clients (500-5000 lives)
- Manage the overall implementation of both new group sales files from Benefits Consultants and the conversion of existing accounts with support of an Implementation Specialist
- Ensure necessary client tools and executive briefings are prepared and delivered prior to plan implementation
- Manage and create overall client relationship strategies on exceptional client service as well as large group implementation strategy
- Present annual financial renewal to clients, including a review of all products and value-added services available
- Develop communications including announcement letters for employers to communicate changes to employees
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on employee benefit legislation, administrative issues, plan rules and client specific procedures
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in group benefits, in a client facing or customer service role
- Excellent understanding of benefits administration systems
- Comfortable in-front of Large Groups and excel in Communicating with others verbally and through presentations and written correspondence
- Life License; Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle